With time and age, our teeth wear and tear. The most prominent indication of teeth decay or weakening is discoloration. The basic reason for stains on the enamel is bad eating habits, excess consumption of tea, coffee or wine. The oral hygiene maintained and brushed, and flossing schedules also impact the teeth appearance. As the condition worsens, it starts affecting our self-confidence, and you tend to hesitate to smile with a fear of others commenting badly about how your teeth look. The best way to overcome all these complexes and to get back your beautiful smile is teeth whitening procedure. Although there are various self-use teeth whitening options available in the market, getting the procedure done by a professional dental expert gives a better result. One of the prominent dental clinic skilled in modern teeth whitening techniques are top Stoney Creek dentist. Want to brighten up your smile, book an appointment now. To know about the most recent trends in dental cosmetic treatments you can visit www.emedicinehealth.com.
A painless, convenient and cost-effective way of cosmetic dentistry has been gaining popularity like never before. Some of the benefits of professional teeth whitening are:
1. Look younger: Teeth whitening helps restore the youthful appearance of the patient. With age, our teeth tend to become dull and stained due to the erosion of enamel, consumption of staining food items. Also as the teeth loosen their grip with age, gum recession is caused exposing darker root. By aesthetically cleaning up all the discoloration and stains, your smile and overall appearance make you look much younger to your age.
2. Improves oral health: Once a person spends time and money in the whitening process, they tend to take extra care. Based upon the post-procedural instructions and advise of the dentist, one does regular brushing and flossing which helps improve the oral hygiene.
3. Improves self-confidence: Your physical appearance equally affects your self-esteem level as your other characteristics like nature, metal strength and persona. As whitening enhances your smile, it brightens up your self-confidence as well.
4. Painless and quick procedure: Generally, the teeth whitening usually require just one sitting, unlike other dental procedures. Also, this is a completely painless process and does not require any surgery. You can get the quick session done before any important event of your life.
5. Affordable procedure: It is comparatively cheaper than other dental cosmetic processes. Cost effective way to maintain your youthful smile.
6. Various color shades available: The natural texture and shade our teeth differ from one individual to other. With an option to choose the closest shade of white which you want your teeth to match to according to your skin color. Thus, the result looks very natural.
There are the different type of teeth whitening services offered which include, in-office whitening which is performed in the dental clinic. This is generally completed in a short span of time in the single session. Also, the safety and expert advice are taken care because you are the dental clinic. Another option is home teeth whitening, wherein the patient is prescribed series of trays, mouthpieces, and teeth whitening solution gels by the dentist. They can use the provided content themselves with the convenience of home. Although this procedure takes longer and multiple applications to get the desired result.